Summer is half over, if you have children in school. How is your Sand Bucket List of things to do this summer filling up? I’ve accomplished a few things on my list.
- Had lunch with different friends. I so enjoy catching up and seeing how God is working in their lives.
- Had lunch with my husband, twice! Yea, for me. (Sometimes he thinks he is at the bottom of my list).
- Have gone to see my parents every other weekend. Making time for your parents is something we should all do more often.
- Read the Hunger Games. Oh, was it good! Then I read Catching Fire, book 2 of the Hunger Games series. Now, I’m waiting for the third book from the library. Also read Calling Invisible Womenby Jeanne Ray.
- Painted our front door. (Here’s my discussion on painting the door).
- Had a U.S. map mounted and framed for the hall.
- Painted our bedroom closet. And went through all the clothes, shoes, and junk in the closet. Gave away many unused items.
- Working on a family tree decoration for the hall (also, more on that in future post).
- Sewed a couple origami bags I saw on Pinterest.
- Decorated my washer and dryer (see earlier post).
- Spent time in my craft room getting inspired.
- Planning a vacation to Colorado for later this month.
I’ve made a dent in this summer list but, it’s not over yet. Summer is a great time to enjoy every moment with your family and friends.
What plans to you have for the rest of your summer?